Delivery & Returns
Sorry, we don't currently deliver direct to Continental Europe. We're working on it.
Please contact us for details of your local Silostop stockist.
+44 20 3696 5760
Claim for damaged goods (Click Here)
Silostop will always reimburse goods which may have production issues. Unfortunately, damage resulting from mishandling by the end user is not covered therefore it is important that extreme care is taken right up until the product is finally placed on the silage.
Here are some tips in the event that damage is found on your Silostop product :
- If the product is delivered with visible damage it is advisable to refuse the delivery and we will arrange a replacement.
- If the delivery is accepted please be sure to note any damaged items on the paperwork and get your copy from the driver.
- Take plenty of photos/videos of the damage
- Keep the product and its outer packaging for possible inspection
- Note the batch code of the item (found on outer packaging or inside the film core)
- Providing as many details as possible will allow us to identify and overcome further potential quality issues.