Silostop Gravel bags are a convenient and effective solution for sealing silage bunkers.
We're working on shipping direct to your country in the near future, but for now contact us on [email protected] or call +44 (0)203 696 5760 for details of your nearest dealer.
Silostop Gravel bags offer a convenient and effective solution for sealing silage bunkers and piles. Once filled, their shape ensures that covers are held securely in place. Use Silostop Gravel bags instead of tyres, which can be the cause of wire disease in livestock.
Gravel Bags should be placed around the perimeter, with a double layer on the front edge and along seams.
Benefits of using Gravel bags:
- Eliminate tyres for an easier,safer, more environmentally friendly weighting solution.
- Robust woven netting material with a lifespan of at least five years.
- Pallet storage is simple and tidy.
- Oblong shape ensures the maximum sealing effectiveness whenlaid along seams and edges.
- Quick and easy to move as silage is taken from the face.