Silostop Gravel Bags
Silostop Gravel bags offer a convenient and effective solution for sealing silage bunkers and piles. Once filled, their shape ensures that covers are held securely in place. Use Silostop Gravel bags instead of tires, which can be the cause of wire disease in livestock.
Gravel bags should be placed around the perimeter, with a double layer on the front edge and along seams.
Benefits of using Gravel bags:
- Eliminate tyres for an easier,safer, more environmentally friendly weighting solution.
- Robust woven netting material with a lifespan of at least five years.
- Pallet storage is simple and tidy.
- Oblong shape ensures the maximum sealing effectiveness whenlaid along seams and edges.
- Quick and easy to move as silage is taken from the face.
Our standard shipping cost is $100 for orders below $2000 in order value, before taxes and shipping charges. For orders in order value $2001 and above, we offer free standard shipping across contiguous states (i.e. except Hawai and Alaska). Standard delivery time is between 3-14 working days depending on delivery location and order quantity.