Standard Gravel Bags (50pcs)
Standard Gravel bags offer a convenient and effective solution for sealing silage bunkers and piles. Once filled, their shape ensures that covers are held securely in place. Use Standard Gravel bags instead of tires, which can be the cause of wire disease in livestock. Gravel bags should be placed around the perimeter, with a double layer on the front edge and along seams.
- Eliminate tires for an easier, safer, more environmentally friendly weighting solution.
- Robust woven netting material with a lifespan of at least five years.
- Pallet storage is simple and tidy.
- Oblong shape ensures the maximum sealing effectiveness when laid along seams and edges.
- Quick and easy to move as silage is taken from the face.
Size: 1.2m x 0.27m
Packs of 50 units
We work with many dealers around the world to provide you with the best service possible. To reach out to your nearest dealer, to find out more about our products, or if you rather we gave you a call, click below: