Silostop Orange is thin, light and very strong, making it easy to handle and apply. Its unique oxygen barrier properties are proven to be over 100x more effective than conventional silage film.
- Surface spoilage is virtually eliminated, saving you money on labor to remove waste silage.
- Dry matter loss in the top 3 feet of silage is reduced by up to 50% compared to conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic.
- Aerobic stability is increased by up to two and a half days, so silage on the face and in front of the cows stays fresh and nutrient rich longer.
- Despite being considerably thinner than conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic, Silostop Orange is strong, durable and safe to walk on without the risk of tearing.
- Silostop films are thinner and less bulky than conventional plastics and are therefore cheaper to recycle or dispose of.
- All Silostop facts are backed up by years of published research.
|Film Thickness||1.8 mil|
Our standard shipping cost is $100 for orders below $2000 in order value, before taxes and shipping charges. For orders in order value $2001 and above, we offer free standard shipping across contiguous states (i.e. except Hawai and Alaska). Standard delivery time is between 3-14 working days depending on delivery location and order quantity.