Delivery & Returns
Our standard shipping cost is £15 for orders below £200, before taxes and shipping charges. For orders of £201 and above, we offer free standard shipping to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver within 1 to 3 days following confirmation of an order unless otherwise agreed. Please allow for extra 2-5 working days for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Islands. We regret that free delivery is not available to customers in the Republic of Ireland.
April 2020 update. Following a higher than usual demand for our products, during these exceptional times, we may experience longer processing times for your orders. Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a detailed update’
Our Returns Policy
You have 14 calendar days to cancel your order in case you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all items in your order. If you receive faulty goods, you may also have the right to return these goods and to ask for a repair, replacement or a refund. If you wish to return an item please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 020 3696 5760.
Claim for damaged goods (Click Here)
Silostop will always reimburse goods which may have production issues. Unfortunately, damage resulting from mishandling by the end-user is not covered therefore it is important that extreme care is taken right up until the product is finally placed on the silage.
Here are some tips in the event that damage is found on your Silostop product :
- If the product is delivered with visible damage it is advisable to refuse the delivery and we will arrange a replacement.
- If the delivery is accepted please be sure to note any damaged items on the paperwork and get your copy from the driver.
- Take plenty of photos/videos of the damage
- Keep the product and its outer packaging for possible inspection
- Note the batch code of the item (found on outer packaging or inside the film core)
- Providing as many details as possible will allow us to identify and overcome further potential quality issues.