Silostop Gravel Bags
Silostop Gravel bags offer an effective solution for sealing silage bunkers and piles.
Silostop Gravel bags offer a convenient and effective solution for sealing silage bunkers and piles. Once filled, their shape ensures that covers are held securely in place. Use Silostop Gravel bags instead of tyres, which can be the cause of wire disease in livestock.
Fill with small diameter (6 to 10mm) smooth pea gravel.
Gravel bags should be placed around the perimeter, with a double layer on the front edge and along seams.
Benefits of using Gravel bags:
- Eliminate tyres for an easier, safer, more environmentally friendly weighting solution.
- Robust woven netting material with a lifespan of at least five years.
- Pallet storage is simple and tidy.
- Oblong shape ensures the maximum sealing effectiveness when laid along seams and edges.
- Quick and easy to move as silage is taken from the face.
Size: 1.2m x 0.27m
Packs of 50 units
We currently only deliver to the UK from this store.
Using our Standard UK Delivery, your order should be with you within 5 working days (excludes Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays).
Please contact us if you need an urgent delivery on [email protected]