Silostop Orange is a thin, light, very strong, oxygen barrier film.
More sizes are available on request.
- Surface spoilage is virtually eliminated, saving you money on labour to remove waste silage.
- Dry matter loss in the top 3 feet (1m) of silage is reduced by up to 50% compared to conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic.
- Aerobic stability is increased by up to two and a half days, so silage on the face and in front of the cows stays fresh and nutrient rich longer.
- Despite being considerably thinner than conventional black / white-on-black PE plastic, Silostop Orange is strong, durable and safe to walk on without the risk of tearing.
- Silostop films are thinner and less bulky than conventional plastics and are therefore cheaper to recycle or dispose of.
- All Silostop facts are backed up by years of published research.
|Film Thickness||45 micron|
We currently only deliver to the UK from this store.
Using our Standard UK Delivery, your order should be with you within 5 working days (excludes Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays).
Please contact us if you need an urgent delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org