We exist to free up your time for the things that matter most. Through easy-to-use, innovative, and sustainably conscious products and solutions, we help you make the best silage possible, generating a higher return on your investment and reducing your impact on the environment.
Keeping at the forefront of research and development is key. We utilise unique, research-backed, industry leading products in combination with exceptional technical support to deliver a reduction in your waste and an increase on your return on investment.
Providing you with peace of mind is our top priority. Our team of technical experts are dedicated to keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field to give you the best support possible throughout your ensiling process, ensuring you get the most out of your silage storage.
We live and breathe people and planet. Taking care of our team, customers, suppliers, and environment is the beating heart of our business. Engaging in more sustainable practices and processes allows us to build long-lasting relationships, reduce our impact on the planet and actively mitigate your carbon footprint.
3. Milbank Group Pledge
We appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction and believe that reducing the harm to our planet is the greatest challenge we face. So, whilst we are part of a group of businesses that by their very existence are harmful to the environment, we believe that we can, under our custodianship, not only make a big difference to our impact but hopefully influence others to do the same.
We pledge to use the resources we have – our business, our voice, and our imaginations – to do something about it.
Our guiding principles will be:
• Reduce our environmental impact
• Balance decisions with understanding
environmental and social impacts of our choices
• Collaborate with our customers,
suppliers, competitors, and other key stakeholders to reduce their
• Reduce health and safety risks
• Support our communities to survive and thrive
• Act with integrity by respecting
people and human rights
• Report transparently and honestly
4. What have we done so far?
• The first to introduce a silage film/covering system that reduces the overall plastic required by 60%
• All of our products are fully recyclable and the new range in the US is designed to tackle the market dominated by a thick, heavy, non recyclable product.
• We aim to help farmers maximise food grown on the farm, importing 1,000’s of tonnes of feed from overseas is both an expensive and a carbon heavy option, we are able to reduce these inputs in a sustainable manner.
5. Our plans moving forward
• We want to continue to expand our reach across the World to educate farmers on how to make better silage, reduce their plastic usage and be more sustainable.
• Continue to innovate and introduce new products that suit every climate and every farming system.
• We understand that people are the most important part of any businesses, and we are committed to supporting and nurturing our staff, Distributors and end users as a priority.
6. Managing Directors Sustainability Commitment
“At Silostop Agri we are committed to a sustainable future and to improving the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of the community we work in. By continuing to work closely with our supply chain we will endeavour to offer farmers sustainable solutions to enhance their operations and support their businesses, big or small.” – Tim Brewer