A cost effective alternative to expensive roller blinds
The Secure Econoblind uses a simple track and trolley system to give easy quick access to buildings whilst providing effective protection against wind and rain.
Secure Econoblinds are available in a standard range of sizes from 3.7m (12ft) to 6.3m (20ft). Due to the structure of our patent-protected non-fray fabric, the standard sizes are fully adjustable to any width of bay.
How to fit Secure Econoblinds
Secure Econoblinds are a cost effective alternative to expensive roller screens.
- Designed for frequent access
- Simple track and trolley system
- Easy to assemble and install
- Provides excellent weather protection while still allowing good ventilation
- Can be used over gates and barriers
- Comprehensive range of sizes
- Download the installation instructions
Can Econoblinds be adjusted to fit any type of bay? Yes, the material can be folded back or cut to fit any size bay or opening.
How do Econoblinds attach at the top? They don't, horizontal tension keeps the Econoblinds in place.
How do Econoblinds fit next to each other? Econoblinds are installed on the inside of your upright beams, so no need for any overlapping.